Creative Solutions To Family Law Issues
Every family is unique, and each individual faces a variety of issues in a divorce. For this reason, you need a legal team by your side who can help you develop tailored solutions to your family law issues.
At the Law Office of Susan Castleton Ryan, P.C., in Abington, our team will work with you to understand your goals and your concerns. Then, we can create a customized case strategy to help you meet those goals and resolve any issues in your case, including alternate dispute resolution (ADR) options.
Resolving Family Law Disputes
Since 1993, our firm has helped clients resolve a wide range of family law issues. These include:
- Parenting plans and child support issues — We will help you maintain an active role in your children’s lives and protect your interests financially in terms of child support.
- Division of marital property — Massachusetts law requires an equitable distribution of marital assets and debt. If the parties involved cannot reach agreement on how to divide marital property, the court will consider a number of factors.
- Spousal support — Massachusetts courts do not award alimony in every divorce. In fact, the courts have significant flexibility when determining spousal support. It is critical to work with an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer who can protect your interests.
- Adoptions — We assist with all issues related to adoption.
- Paternity — Our team can help establish legal paternity in order to enforce your rights to support, custody or visitation.
- Modifications and relocation — We assist individuals regarding changes to existing custody or support orders as well as petitions to relocate with a child out of the state.
- Enforcement of orders — Our legal team can help enforce existing court orders, including those involving a parenting plan, support or property division.
- Guardianship — Our attorneys help individuals establish legal guardianship of minor children when the biological parents are unable to provide care.
We Provide Personal Attention From Start To Finish
We understand facing family law problems can be stressful. We are accessible to our clients and highly responsive from the initial consultation through the resolution of your case. We invite you to call 781-523-9087 or use the contact form on this website to schedule a free consultation at our Abington, Massachusetts, office.